Monday, June 23, 2008

It's up!

Well, I finally did it. I created a blog.
After playing with all the settings and layout for the past few days, I decided just to get it up and not wait until it is perfect. If I wait to put it up until it's perfect no one will ever see it. I had hoped to put up some pictures with this first post, but as you can see, it isn't going to happen. It will have to wait until some of the kids are either napping, playing outside, or in bed for the night.


My goals for today are:

1. get the kids to do their job charts
(which includes getting all their stuff off the floor and flolding their clothes)
2. help Adam with potty training
3. tidy the kitchen
4. clean the bathrooms
5. help the boys get all their toys out of Joshua's crib before nap time
(they routinely throw them all in the crib when I am busy somewhere else in the house.)

Between damage control, interruptions, feeding and holding the baby, and loving the kids, it looks like a full day ahead of me.


hours later...
Well... it was a busy day. I don't know what I did, but I was doing something all day. We never got the clothes folded, or the bathrooms cleaned, but I did the rest of my 5 goals. I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

~M said...

yea! you have a blog! and 5 kids! when did this happen?! lol! i'm still at 2 and not so sure i'll be catching up! that's great, your family is beautiful! it'll be fun to keep in touch this way now! :)