But I should start earlier in the day... after my haircut. I came home to find the most thoughtful gift hanging from the ceiling fan in my bedroom. There were about 10 balloons which had thank you notes written all over them in marker. Michael had the kids list things they wanted to thank me for and they wrote them all over the balloons. I really felt appreciated.
After lunch, Miriam and I got to go shopping by ourselves for a much needed new pair of shoes, and a new Sunday dress for her. After many stores, and many trips to the dressing room, we finally found the perfect dress. Sorry, no picture yet. I'll try next Sunday.
When we got home, it was time to open presents.
I got to go first!
Michael got me a new camera for my birthday!
You can't tell by the picture, but I am so thrilled to get a new camera. I have been using a camera that is 8 1/2 YEARS old - with the same TINY memory card it came with. 12 pictures is my maximum. Just pitiful. My NEW camera also included a HUGE memory card that holds thousands of pictures! It even does videos! Watch out kids... they are already hiding from me.









1 comment:
Looks like you two had a great birthday!
I wish Jared would learn to like chunks - he gags every time I put "texture" in his food.
Post a Comment