I was sitting at the computer when a little box popped up on the screen to tell me, "USB Device Not Recognized." If I had plugged something in, the message would make sense. Since I didn't, I was confused until I looked down at my feet to see OLIVIA sucking on the end of the cable that is supposed to connect to my camera. I guess the computer didn't recognize her.
Not only that... but she ruined the cable so that it will not let my camera and my computer talk. And it is only two weeks old. At least I can use Michael's laptop to read the camera card until I can afford an new cable.








1 comment:
Kristy, you are so funny!! I LOVE your blog, I laughed at every single one. It's nice to get to know a little about you and see my cousins!!
Post a Comment