I have put off making this entry because I don't quite know what to write.
My mother passed away on January 22nd.
I miss you, Mom. We will see each other again some day.
The following is a slideshow my uncle put together about my Mom:
or watch it on youtube here.








6 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear Kristy. I am sure you are dealing with so many emotions right now and I'm sorry. I hope that you'll find comfort through the Savior. I know there are just so many worldly things that make this so difficult. You have a beautiful mother. I loved the picture with all the girls in their matching blue dresses. I'm thinkin' about you and your family. You'll be in our prayers.
Thank you for sharing that Kristy. I'm in tears now too. She's such a wonderful person. Daughter, wife, and mother. What a touching little slideshow. I love that song too. It's hard to put emotions into words. Sending my love your way...
So sorry to hear that news. May you be blessed in this difficult event. Remember through this great plan we are a part of, she will live on and continue her legacy through you and your wonderful family.
Kristy it was soo awesome to see you again...wish it was for a happy occassion however may next time be :) your kids are soo cute and i know don't doubt me but they were so well behaved for us!! i'm glad we could help in such a small way..
Kristy,
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and I hope that you may be comforted through this difficult time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you at all. We love you guys.
Kristy,
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I will be praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment