Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 2011

My adorable kids!


March means Miriam and I get to celebrate our shared birthday!  This year, we had banana cream pie.  I vote we have pie every year from now on.  Not only is it easier and faster to make than cake, but we all like pie better anyway.


My Aunt Marjie surprised me this year!  She sent me an edible chocolate bouquet.  Bananas, apples, grapes, strawberries, and oranges dipped in amazing chocolate!  It is a good thing I had the whole family to share with.  There must have been at least 100 pieces.  


Has anyone ever participated in a Flat Stanley activity in school?  The kids received a Flat Stanley from their cousin, Melissa with a request to take pictures doing something with Stanley, and mail it on to someone else.  For our activity we watched one of the Harry Potter movies.  





No comments: