She was a combination of excitement, terror, and cuteness all in one.
Here is a sample of her performance
Olivia turned three years old!
This is my first time using rolled fondant to decorate a cake. I love the way the fondant flowers look, but they tasted terrible. Everyone scraped off all the frosting and ate the cake plain.
I loved the fondant bees with sliced almond wings.
Miriam's third grade recorder recital.
She is on the top row in the middle waiting for everyone to take their seats on the steps before the performance begins.
Her favorite song. (Miriam is right above the man with the red coat)
Adam graduated from Kindergarten
getting his diploma
Adam turned 6.
I was so thrilled Adam wanted pie for his birthday! I wasn't feeling too good, and it made it so much easier for his birthday dessert.
One of Adam's birthday presents was a Real Construction set. It is plastic "wood" pieces, plastic nails, a hammer, and a saw. Adam was so excited to make something, he did it all by himself! No help required. He designed and made this tool box.
The Elementary school dance festival is a lot of fun for some kids.
But others are forced to hold hands with girls.
Miriam loved dancing to this song
Hurrah for morning sickness and ALL the extra activities this month. (eeewwww!)



















No comments:
Post a Comment