3-year olds say the cutest things. Adam did it again. This time we were at my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house for a family party. Adam came up to me as I was holding Olivia and feeding her a bottle. He held out his hand with something pinched between his thumb and index finger and said, "From my nose, Momma."
"Is that a booger Adam?" I asked - afraid it was. Since I was holding the baby in one arm and the bottle with the opposite hand, I really couldn't do a thing about it.
"Yes, Momma." he answered, grinning ear to ear. "In my mouth?" he questioned as he moved his hand towards his mouth until his thumb and index finger were inside his mouth that was open as wide as possible.
"NO!" I reacted discusted with the idea of eating boogers. "Adam you need a tissue." Adam actually took his fingers holding the booger OUT of his mouth!
Michael was standing by us and took Adam to find an acceptable place to put his booger.
Now think about this... what kind of kid ASKS his mother if he can eat his boogers?
Now to add a little to the last post. Adam didn't convince me to let him bring a potato bug home, but in the store, he got me to buy him a toy plus strawberry marshmallows. How long before the rest of the kids realize that if they want something, they send Adam to ask me. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment