For those of you reading this that know my son, Adam, you know how sweet he is. He has a soft voice and of all my children, Adam could talk me into anything. Michael thinks it's cute that all of Adam's sentences end in "momma."
This is a conversation I had with 3-year old Adam in the parking lot on our grocery shopping trip today:
Adam: Look Momma, potato bug!
Me: Yes Adam, potato bug. Please don't touch it.
Adam: Take it home Momma?
Me: No Adam, we aren't taking the bug home.
Adam: Take bug in van, Momma?
Me: No Adam. No bugs in the van. Please don't pick the bug up. (he's touching it now as he squats next to the van while I am putting Joshua and Olivia in their carseats.)
Adam picks up the potato bug and it rolls around in his hand.
Me again: Adam, please put the bug down and get in your seat.
Adam: (a little disappointed) O.K. Momma.








2 comments:
I love it, Momma!
Kristy!!! I was just thinking about you the other day! I tried to contact you too. Guess what I am doing now? LOL I am a pampered chef consultant! and I wish I had you to work with :(
You could give me all the tips possible! You have the cutest little family!
I miss hearing your sweet voice and seeing that cute face!
Post a Comment