Sunday, October 19, 2008

I love rice cereal

Olivia is ready for rice cereal.  She is in her high chair, bib on, and has no idea what is about to happen to her.  Until now she has been on a milk diet and it's her first time trying solids.  As usual, she is her smiley self.  That's my hand on her side holding her up so she doesn't fall over.


Rice is a big hit.  Olivia was anxious to eat more and more.  Her cute tongue tried to push it back out a lot, but for first time mush eating she did great.

Still smiling!  I think her brothers and sisters were behind me making faces at Olivia while she ate.

I had to put this one in.  Adam is so excited to watch Olivia eat from a spoon.  He really got her kicking and smiling during feeding time.  Can you see me trying to show Olivia how to open her mouth?  

Well, Olivia loves rice.  She has all week.  I love rice because it lets me sleep longer when Olivia does. Next week we might try oatmeal.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Olivia looks so cute sitting in her high chair! It's always easier to feed a little kid when someone is standing behind you making them laugh so the mouth is wide open!!
Can I borrow some of your kids when I feed Jared so his mouth will open a little wider??!! :-)

Morgan said...

Yay for solids!