Saturday, November 15, 2008

My sister, the photographer

I keep telling my sister, Jenny, that she should become a photographer. She loves to take pictures, and always takes hundreds of pictures of my kids when she comes to visit - even if it is only for a few hours. Here are some shots she took of the kids when she came over today.

Miss Miriam asked her aunt Jenny to take a picture of her and then posed like this as she waited for Jenny to take it:


Joshua is looking up at the camera as if he was supposed to! When he sees my camera he runs towards me instead of staying still. Love those dimples!

An adorable close-up of my sweet Adam.



Last, but not least... my stubborn Emily who did not want her picture taken at all today. When she did let Jenny photograph her, Emily insisted on a picture with her toes in her mouth. I haven't been able to bend like that since I was her age!



Great job Jenny - on these and the other 96 pictures you added to "My Pictures" this afternoon.

No comments: