We celebrated Adam's 4th birthday last week!
When did he get so old?
Adam wanted a truck cake for his birthday. I tried to make it look like a truck. I even followed a pattern. But in the end it came out looking like an el camino instead. Adam wanted white frosting for his truck cake with strawberries (also his idea). We tried to get him to pick a color for the frosting, so he picked his favorite - green. I just couldn't get it any greener. It matched the mint chocolate ice cream perfectly. Wheels are chocolate chocolate chip cookies. Adam LOVED it - especially his name on the back for a "license plate."
Here is the front view - with M&M headlights.He never tired of squirting the girls, and they LOVED it too.
More presents...
The boys couldn't take their eyes off the cars!
Later, I asked Adam why he kept squirting the ground. His answer: "I was squirting bugs!"
And after all that, I forgot to give Adam the one present he had been asking for for a month! A red phone (a.k.a. the play phone in the checkout line at Walmart I always say no to.) I actually did buy it and it was sitting in my sock drawer. I just forgot to wrap it. So two days later, when I remembered, I wrapped it up and gave him his LATE present. Joshua thought Adam's birthday would NEVER end.















1 comment:
Great job on the cake! Happy Birthday to ADAM!
Post a Comment