Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Adam says...

I can't count how many times a day I find something that doesn't belong in Adam's room.

It is usually something from my kitchen.

Something he is not supposed to touch.

Something he has been told NOT to touch over and over again.

He thinks it is cool.

It is usually the same thing every time.



And each time I find my knife sharpener under his bed, 
I bring it back to the knife block in the kitchen and remind Adam,

"It's Not A Sword!"



And Adam replies in his sweet little voice,

"But it looks like a sword, Mom."


(No more Peter Pan movies for you!)

3 comments:

TP said...

That is too funny!

Lori said...

Maybe he'd like to hold the knife sharpener while you sharpen a knife, then he could have a "sword fight" just like Peter Pan!!! :-)
Kids have the best imaginations!!

heather peck said...

too cute!