Happy Birthday Joshua!
How did you get to be 3 years old?
My Dad picked out these two hot wheel cars for Joshua. Joshua hasn't put them down since he opened the package! He has carried them everywhere all day and night! :)
I promised myself I would NEVER make another train cake after making one for Emily's third birthday. I guess I forgot how much time it really takes to assemble. Joshua's reaction was worth it!
These two boys sat here and stared at the cake for 20 minutes after I finished it. Later, I discovered at least 2 fingerprints in each train car where they sampled the frosting.
Love that grin!















2 comments:
Very cute cake! I hope you weren't deaf after Joshua got done with his bubble wrap! :-)
Great cake! That is crazy that he is 3! Carter's birthday is today and he is 2. I don't know where time is going! Seriously that cake looks awesome!
Post a Comment