Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas pictures

How was your Christmas? Ours was so much fun watching the kids enjoy the day. Here are some highlights:

1. Joshua slept in. Usually he is up playing with my makeup by 7 am every day. On Christmas he wouldn't wake up or move from his bed until 9 am. (moving him brings out the terrible side.)

2. Santa brought a train set for the boys. (see comment section) When Adam and Joshua set foot in the living room, they only had eyes for the train. There were brief moments when they would pause and look at something else, but then it was back to the train. They played with the train for 8 hours on Christmas, 8 hours the day after, and every day since! I would say it is the best toy ever.

3. I made the kids pajamas. Won't do that again!

4. Michael couldn't guess his present this year! Mission accomplished!

5. My parents surprised us with a new microwave! (the old one died early December. How did people ever live without microwaves?)


and many many more, but pictures are much more fun...


My sister, Jenny, likes to spend Christmas with us. Every year I forget to take pictures, and she takes hundreds. So, here are a few pictures of our Christmas (thanks to Aunt Jenny):










Below is the funniest video of the girls opening a joint gift. Miriam has no idea what it is.

And where are the boys? Still playing with their train. That's not static you hear in the background, it's the train.




2 comments:

Kristy said...

I should mention that a friend of mine in the ward gave us the train. Her kids were done with it, and she thought my kids would enjoy it. Wow! she was right!

Lori said...

Looks like Christmas was a lot of fun! I love the video of Miriam, that's hilarious!!