Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Girls

Olivia: Queen of the mountain (or huggies box)


I was on the phone during a quick cloudburst. The three oldest kids ran out to play in the rain (I mean gutter) and got soaked. While I gave Adam a bath and changed his clothes, the girls decided to ROLL in the dirt. No one came the first time I called them to come in to change clothes, but when they finally came running they looked like this:
... and I made them stand still so I could spray them off with the hose, and then change clothes in the garage before coming into the house.


I love this picture of Emily.


I love this picture of Miriam


Couldn't resist taking this picture of Michael weeding with Olivia on his shoulders.


2 comments:

Morgan said...

I love all the pictures! The swim suit pictures are adorable! Yay for summer!

Lori said...

Hmmm... would this be the reason I wouldn't let them do sprinklers when I was there last week???
Funny Pictures... ha, ha, ha!!