For the record, this wild and crazy video of my kids was taken AFTER the turkey dinner, and BEFORE the pie and ice cream. Sadly, I can't blame it on the sugar.
I'm a busy Mother of 6 small kids. The rare moments when I'm not chasing kids, I enjoy reading, sewing, cooking, and listening to my husband rant about politics, money, and religion.
4 comments:
Wow...a little too much sugar? OK my cousins kids weren't far behind in wackiness yesterday either. Good times were had by all!
For the record, this wild and crazy video of my kids was taken AFTER the turkey dinner, and BEFORE the pie and ice cream. Sadly, I can't blame it on the sugar.
My favorite part is the end where Adam is twirling the dog a hundred miles an hour!
Funny, funny, funny!!!
That puts a whole new definition to shake your bon, bon. That was hilarious!
Post a Comment