Earlier this month we spent about two weeks visiting family out of state. We had a very fun time with everyone, did lots of fun things, and I took a ton of pictures.
First stop: Wyoming - to visit my family.
This is my Dad with his favorite grill. My dad loves to cook, and does as much cooking as he can outside on the grill. Not just limited to meat, he has cooked bread and pizza on his grill. After all, if you can't grill it, why eat it? :) (When not using his propane grill, Dad has been known to cook in dutch ovens, smokers, charcoal grills, camp fires, and occasionally the stove inside the house.)
My youngest sister, Michele (and Emily).
My sister, Jamie, and her husband, Patrick.
My sister, Lori with her husband Amaleki, and son, Jared. They needed some recent pictures of their family so I tried to take a few with my camera. My Dad thought he was being really funny in the back. I didn't see him until after I took the picture.
I was trying to take a cute picture of my sister and her husband. Then I noticed Jared on the other side - picking his nose, of course.
My kids playing with their cousin Jared. (or rather running in circles as fast as they can!)
Emily with her grandpa.
We had a great time and would only wish that next time my sister, Jenny could be there too.
Mom's headstone was finally put in place just days before we arrived. As a family, we all went to visit her grave together. You can click on the picture to enlarge it and read the words my Dad chose to engrave in stone.
















1 comment:
Thanks for all the chaos!! :-)
It was fun!!
Post a Comment