The main reason for the looooong drive to visit family was my niece's wedding.
Here are my girls during the reception.
No comment on their behavior.
Their cousin, Melissa is sitting next to them.
Michael has a really big family. Since he is the youngest child, and our kids are some of the youngest grandchildren, it is hard for our kids to remember everyone they are related to. I tried to get pictures the family members we saw so that the kids can remember them better. (some names left off on purpose - but I know them) There are a lot more cousins I was not able to get pictures of.
So to warn you, this particular post is mainly for my kids to learn names and faces.
Sarah (my niece) and Nathan (Sarah's husband)
On far left - barely in the picture - is my husband, Michael,
greeting the parents of the newlyweds.
bride's parents:
Susan (Michael's sister), and Darryl (Susan's husband).
The nice bald man is the groom's dad
- he has really good pie recipes.
Emily with her cousin, Melissa
My nephew, Eli
Michael's parents, Grant and Irene
Michael's sister Ellen's family.
(Gary holding Alyssa, Ellen, Rachel, Meghan, and Nathan)
-sorry Ellen, I thought you were all smiling-
Michael's sister, Robyn with her husband, Dan.
My niece Kristin and her husband Seth
My nephew Steven, and his wife Ceci with their new baby
My nephew Jason and his wife MaShay.
-I thought I had a better picture-
Michael's sister, Pam and her husband Dave.
Michael's brother Richard and his wife Patty.
My niece, Michelle and her husband Jared and their two kids.
Michael's sister Christy and her husband Dale.
My nieces, Sarah and Lydia.
My nephew, Nathan
(Adam is going to look like him when he grows up.)
My niece's son
My girls with their cousins.
Rachel, Emily, Alyssa, Meghan, Miriam, Melissa
My nieces, Amy and Janessa
Olivia with her cousin, Katie
Irene with her daughter Bev and granddaughter, Taylor
Grandpa and Grandma with all my kids.
Michael with his Dad
So there you have it. Now my kids can check the blog and remember some of the names of all the people they are related to.
--- stay tuned for part 4 ---

































No comments:
Post a Comment