Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Visiting Family - part 4

There is a park in Colorado that has train rides, petting zoo, and a canal for the kids to wade in and cool off.   My sister-in-law, Ellen took us to this park.   I think it made my boys' life to get to ride the train all the way around the park.  




My kids always surprise me.  My youngest - and fearless charged the animals in the petting zoo and touched every one.  (except the forbidden animals with feathers.)




Adam: Mom?  what is that?
Me: It's a baby cow.  Don't touch it - it's sleeping.

Joshua petting the now-awake calf.

This calf likes to lick and taste clothing.

Boys are startled by an unpredictable pig racing past at full speed.

Two of my nieces: Katie and Meghan

My niece, Alyssa.  I am told she won't smile for pictures, so I gave it my best shot.







My niece, Rachel

I love Olivia's excitement for the cold water.

I don't recognize this boy.  My Joshua won't go near water if he is wearing clothes.  He might get wet!

No comments: