Saturday, July 12, 2008

My new nephew!

My sister, Lori, and her husband, Amaleki, just adopted the most adorable baby boy.  He was due just five days after Olivia's due date, but decided to come about 3 months early and was born back in February.  After months in NICU, he finally joined Lori's family.  I am so thrilled for them to get this baby because they have been waiting a long time for children.

 

Proud moms, Lori and Kristy, with our babies!


Cousins Jared and Olivia propped up for the photo shoot.


All 6 of my parents grandkids together for a picture.  This was the only shot where the babies were facing out.  Unfortunately, Miriam is making a silly face.

They are so close to the same size, I'm not sure which one is bigger.  Jared is sturdier, but Olivia has longer limbs.  Being so close to the same age, they are destined to be posed side-by-side for pictures for years to come.  :)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I love Miriam's face. I have many pictures of me as a kid like that. Lori's little boy is adorable. We are so happy for them!

Angie and J.D. said...

Yeah! So glad to see you've started! The pictures are so cute of all of your kiddos and Lori's! I am so excited to be able to stay in touch better with you!