Monday, July 28, 2008

wanted... new computer!

Anyone have an old computer sitting around they want to get rid of?  

I need a new computer.  This computer I'm using right now was given to me by my wonderful sister Jenny.  It was her old computer and I'm sure it worked great when she had it.  Somehow it became damaged and when I turn it on, it overheats.  I have about 5 minutes maximum from the time I turn it on, until it gets too hot and everything freezes.  I was thrilled to get this computer a few weeks ago because it is 4 times faster than what I was using.  

So I can't upload pictures because it can't finish before the computer stops working.  Composing a blog has to be really really fast or the computer dies before I can post.  A simple act of opening a web browser can overheat it even if there is no other programs open.  Michael has tried his magic on the computer, but even he can't help it.  

So, I am looking for a new computer.  I don't need a monitor, just the computer.  I can't afford a brand new model, and I would love a hand-me-down.  Anyone out there have an old computer they want to get rid of?

No comments: