I woke up early this morning. I am usually up before the kids. Today was different. My two little boys got up before I usually do and decided to play in the bathroom.
I woke up to the sound of giggles, splashing, and toilet flushing. I found Adam and Joshua in the kids bathroom, and this time they clogged the toilet with toilet paper. There was so much water all over the floor from constant flushing and overflowing it took 10 large bathtowels to mop it all up. I made the boys sit in the tub while I used the plunger, mopped up the water, and then cleaned the bathroom. It took a long time. Afterwards the boys got a bath.
Good news is that Olivia accepted her pacifier when she woke up in the middle of cleaning and waited quietly for her bottle until the bathroom was put back together and they boys were cleaned up.
Now all I have left is the mound of towels to put through the wash, plus the kids dirty clothes and hamper (made of fabric) that soaked up toilet water too.
It was really really gross!
Good thing is I don't remember yelling. I did tell the boys many times (sternly, I might add) to stay in the tub while I cleaned.








2 comments:
I'm laughing because I'm 200 miles away and I didn't have to clean up the mess!!! I'm sure when Jared becomes mobile you'll be laughing at my stories.
Crazy boys! That IS really gross :)
Post a Comment